Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tired...

As always...

Maybe I should not play basketball. I get a little too riled up sometimes. My intramural team finally won last night so we get to go to playoffs! Yay! The second team we played was little more...fiesty than the first we played and there was couple heated moments between a couple guys. And I shoved a guy for no reason after the whistle was blown. No one saw I don't think. =/ yeah.


The school year is coming to a close. Only three more full weeks of school after tomorrow! I'm sad. I love school and I can't believe that one year could go by so quickly. I can't imagine how fast the other 3 are going to go. And then there's life in the real world. Agh.

I need to be typing up a script right now. Goodbye.

10 comments:

Caleb said...

JavaScript, AppleScript, PerlScript, what scripting language are you using?

Caleb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb said...

Wow got a little happy with the post button. Actually it doesn't prompt you after you have posted. Bad UI

abigail said...

I only see one post. So your Mac is probably deficient. =)

abigail said...

Java? I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

for same abby! no dirty basketball playing.... =)

Anonymous said...

for same abby! no dirty basketball playing.... =)

Caleb said...

See someone else had the same problem. Next time I want to see you get ejected like Stackhouse.