Thursday, March 13, 2008

Whoa Spring

Ha, Spring Break really threw off my blogging creativity. =)

So it was good. Spring break that is. A little slow, but I got to spend time with my family and friends so overall was a fun break. And now I'm back at school! I'm trying to figure out housing for next year which got a little crazy because one of the girls that I was planning on getting an on-campus apartment with isn't coming back next year and it'll be pretty much impossible to get an apartment with only 3 people. So now the three of us that are left are trying for a three person room, but if we can't get that, I'm not really sure where we're going from there. One of those girls might be studying abroad next semester though, so then it would just leave two of us and then we could just room together in a normal two person room. My life never quite goes how I plan. Maybe God is trying to teach me to relinquish the control I have over my life to Him. Hm. Interesting concept. Maybe I should think about it that way. =)

Also, I would really appreciate prayer for myself. I'm in sort of a depressive weird lonely mood and I need to snap out of it. I literally was in my room for about 5 hours straight today watching The O.C. on my computer. I have not much energy for socialness and I am weary. I feel like I have this complaint a lot and I'm not sure why.

(See, Mom, I'm being more personal!)

On a brighter note, I get to play Ultimate Frisbee tonight! Well, at least I get to run around pretending I'm playing. There's probably going to be a million and one guys out there and not many girls, so I won't get to actually participate that much. I just play to impress boys. =) jk jk


P.S. I like the Step Up 2 soundtrack. I like hip-hop/dance music.

No comments: