Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Long time....

Blogger has been stupid and I have been lazy. That is why I have not posted anything in a while. But now things have happened, so I must inform all those who hang on my every word what is going on in my life. =)

This summer, for a month, I am helping an author write a novel. He sends me a chapter, written very badly like a movie script, and I write it like a novel. I have a lot of questions for him but overall sounds like a really cool experience.

I am also trying to get hired at Coldstone, although I almost hope that I don't get hired because then I could work at Marble Slab (which is exactly like Coldstone, just better) and not have to take out my nose ring or sing and dance. But we'll see what God has for me.

I have a new blog "series" coming soon....Watch for "Verses-to-take-ridiculously-out-of-context Fridays." Hopefully, I won't forget this Friday....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite out of context verses is Lev. 16:29
"This is to be a lasting ordinance for you... you must not do any work."

AMEN. =)

Isaac C. said...

I wanna write a book... lucky!