Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hope

I'm really excited about going to Lassen this year. I just don't want to be too excited anticipating something that might not even happen. (Lassen will happen for sure, just certain events there might not). I try not to imagine what might happen or get my hopes up too much about things that I'm just wishing would happen.

I was told last night that I was volunteered to be in charge of the music at camp too. Hum. Okay, stop humming....Anyway, hopefully I won't actually have to do anything and it will sound spectacular. Yeah right.

And we have to do cabin presentations again and I really hate getting up on stage. I'm hoping my girls will all be closet opera singers or break dancers or something cool. At least cooler than me.

We leave on Saturday! Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a lovely lovely time

Caleb said...

I wish I was going :(