Monday, August 4, 2008

Maybe this could work....

So I was on the World Vision website today looking for a job for when I graduate. What, you say, I still have three more years of school? Posh. I can be prepared! It is an internship, non-paid and part-time, which has the official title of "Writer/Communications Assistant." I would copy and paste the job description and all that, but the computer doesn't want to, and I bow to its whims because I don't know what else to do. So go to worldvision.org and click on careers, and then internships and then locations, and then internships in federal way wa, and then on the title I typed above. Maybe if you feel like taking that much trouble (highly doubtful) you will find it.

2 comments:

Caleb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb said...

Since computers usually do my bidding I have taken the time to post a link to the position you have expressed interest in. I hear they are excellent to work for and that area of Washington is one of the places I would choose to work if my occupation allowed it.