Sunday, September 14, 2008

LIfe, wherefore art thou?

Okay, I do have a life. Evidenced by the fact that I went houseboating and not evidenced by the amount of blogging I've been doing. So this weekend I went parasailing also and it was amazing. A little bit of air-sickness ensued, but it was pretty cool anyway. I think, as Kendra said, I've found a new hobby. :) I also got a little sunburn that will hopefully turn into a tan. And I ate a huge amount of meat, which included a delicious steak. Thanks Caleb. Your steak was great and your verses were inspiring. See how I'm kissing up to you? If you ever feel like getting rid of a MacBook, you know who your real friends are. No, I'm not using you. Okay, I'll stop hinting at something you can't get me. I'm still your friend. Maybe I should write this in an email to Caleb instead of on my public blog. Oh well. Too late.

So this summer, I might go to Maryland to work at a summer camp. Ideal position there: counselor for 2nd and 3rd graders. Jenny (roommate) and I would drive cross-country back there and work together. Well, she would be a lifeguard or something to do with the water there. But we would still be together. I'm pretty excited to see if it works out, because I'm dying to do something adventurous, something to have stories about. And I want to do something different.

My life seems to be changing. In a good way. :)

5 comments:

Caleb said...

It was an awesome weekend! So I am looking at Sharks tickets for weekend games!

Snickerface said...

Maryland?!?!?!?! for the whole summer??? isn't it always cold there or something? no wait, thats alaska.. never mind. that would be cool! i hope you get to go! i want to go parasailing.....

Snickerface said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

definitely go to on the roadtrip. they are fun and worth it!

Sara said...

Nitpicky comment of the week: Wherefore actually means "Why." So you just asked, "life, why are you?" and the answer is probably because you have not died. Which is good, because if you were dead, you couldn't go to Maryland, and this post wouldn't have happened in the first place. Unless you were doing some creepy beyond-the-grave blogging, which while interesting, would send me into some severe kind of panic attack, after which I would quite possibly join you in the afterlife. So um... don't die. And if you do, please don't blog.