Monday, February 18, 2008

And a good time was had by all

Ooooohhhhh.... (to be sung to some sort of version of the tune of Old McDonald)

There was once a big white van
E-I-E-I-O
It traveled all over big San Fran
E-I-E-I-O
And there was a stellar view
A curvy street
And prostitutes too
Yay for good Chinese food
E-I-E-I-O


People filled this grand white van
E-I-E-I-O
It was driven by a very cool man
E-I-E-I-O
We saw some old ladies who we thought were twins
We lusted after crepes with bananas in them
Yay for good clam chowder
E-I-E-I-O

Then this Van took a trip to the beach
E-I-E-I-O
With the cutest little baby you ever did see
E-I-E-I-O
We juggled hot coals in our bare hands
Pushed people over in very cold sand
Yay for double-stuff Oreo's
E-I-E-I-O

That night we had a special treat
E-I-E-I-O
Marshmallows flung at our mouths and feet
E-I-E-I-O
We ripped up phone books like Arnold would
Talked about pysch down in da hood
Yay for low-fat cheese puffs
E-I-E-I-O

3 comments:

Caleb said...

Awesome! Abs you rock!

Anonymous said...

Haha, thats good. You gots skillz.

-TAB

Caleb said...

what is up with people from Corona and this tune.