Thursday, February 7, 2008

Oh How I Love FPU

Last night, at about 11:15, I was in my pajamas with my teeth brushed, getting ready to wash my face and congratulating myself on getting to bed at a decent time. I did have 8:00 class this morning, after all. Then the fire alarm went off. Standard procedure when that happens: Grab the list of people on the floor, exit the building, meet in the ampitheater. So we all had to go outside, in our various stages of sleep and dress, and wait outside until it was "safe" to go back in. When I asked a campus safety officer if it was a "fluke" (for lack of a better word) he tersely responded that it was definitely NOT a fluke. okay, just a question! We finally got back in at about 11:45, at which point I jotted down my pyschology paper because I was no longer sleepy after running around campus barefoot. Ah well. Life goes on. =) I love my school!


P.S. We're still not sure why the alarm went off.

No comments: