Monday, March 24, 2008

No, I will not wish you Happy Easter

My Easter weekend was surprisingly good considering I wasn't with my family.It was relaxing and although boring at times, an all around good time. Pretty much absolutely no one was on campus and only Sara, Emma, and I were on my floor, but that was nice for our 3 am talk. On Sunday I went to Lora's church with Katie and then to Lora's house for an amazing (flavorful!) lunch. Then Katie and I came back and headed out to another church with Sara for a potluck dinner. Upon arriving at 5:30, we realized that there was a church service before the potluck and that we had already missed half of it. Not wanting to create a disturbance, we sat in the car for 20 minutes and then decided we could wait outside where it was cooler due to a nice breeze. So we sat on a bench and waited for the service to get over so we could find people that Sara and Katie knew. We scouted any eligible young men as we watched for Sara and Katie's friend (no luck, poo). We saw their friend, she asked if Sara and I were sisters (we're not) and then proceeded to disappear with her friend. So we waited in the potluck line for 20 minutes, decided we really weren't hungry, skipped a bunch of people, grabbed chips, got lemonade, and I stole a cup full of cookies (hey, they were those wonderful pink and white frosted animal cookies!). Then we went to go shopping to find underwear but all the stores were closed because it was Easter. So we pretty much went to church to steal some food and then leave right away. I thought it was funny, but maybe you had to be there...

Then we sat in Katie's room and played KillMarryDo for a very long time and then went to Starbucks, came back and watched Arrested Development until about 11 at which point we came back and went to bed.

The End.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Kill Marry Do :)

Amazingly fun game!!