Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I love lamp

This is Jenny, my roommate for next year. We like each other.

My sister graduated from college! I am very proud of her! Especially since she graduated with magna cum laude honors. (I always want to spell that "magma," especially after earth science). It was a fun weekend. The end.


I am officially done with my freshman year!!!! I took my last final today and now I am home free! Yay! I feel like life is flying by...

Jenny and I got a free lamp today. It is cool. It is multiheaded. And multicolored. We are so excited for next year when we can live together! We will definitely be bringing sexy back. =)

My room is bare and depressing. My roomie already left on Tuesday with all her stuff. It is sad. Her roommates next year at state have a stripper pole in their kitchen. Ha. That is funny to me. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! i love lamp too!! whoever it is that sings that song has nothing on us!! :)

Sara said...

hi how is home when do you come back i miss you i hope you are good i will talk to you soon okay bye.