Monday, April 14, 2008

WishGlad

I wish that...

People would update their blogs.

I could write out my thoughts so they make sense.

I could rely fully on God for everything.

I could write something worthwhile on here.

I could be more tenderhearted.

I could be more wise and discerning.

I could feel attractive.

I could be done with school right now.

I didn't have these itchy bug bites.

I could go swimming.

I'm glad...

God has done amazing things in my life.

I'm at this school.

I have amazing friends.

I have blue eyes.

I can play Frisbee at night.

I can do (almost) whatever I want.

I am independent. (except for the whole "parents are paying for college" thiing =])

People like me.

I have a great family.

My biggest wish...

I wish that 'Arry would like me!!!!!!! Wahhhh!!! (inside joke with people that don't read this blog)

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Your wish is my command ... well, I updated my blog