Thursday, July 10, 2008

What is that spot in my nose??

So today I had a dental scan (a reall high-tech 3d xray) done and I found out that I have a sinus infection. This revelation was so strange to me. I feel fine! Yet, the technician/xray reading expert informed that the large gray blob in the black space where my nose is is, in fact, a sinus infection. Hm. I think it's from when I got sick at school in January and my nose hasn't been clear since. But the scan was cool.


I wish I was at a lake in Illinois right now. Stephanie left yesterday and Hannah leaves tomorrow and I want to go!!! Stupid work! Although money is good, right? But I think Shallowbrook is better. Ah well, I'll have to be content with Lassen.

I need to go write.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

First teeth now sinuses what is next. These things always happen in 3's.

Anonymous said...

'I need to go write' ...
story of my life