Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My eyes are like Barney

Purple and green. They really don't look that bad, actually, which is pretty disappointing. But at least I am famous! I pretty much just jumped up a few notches in many people's estimations and it seems like everyone knows what happened.

Classes seem pretty fun so far. I'm actually really excited for Ancient Civilizations, which is such a strange thing for me to say because I've always hated history. But we're going to read some fun books like The Odyssey and The Aeneid, so I think it will be good. And my prof is sort of funny. I'll be paying a total of $30 for all my books for all my classes for this semester, so that's another good thing. Not much has really happened, although a lot has happened. Nothing that I can really type here. It's just interesting to see how people have changed from when you first met them. Second year changes a lot.

I am confused. About life, about who I am, about God. I think my brain will just shut down with all the different ideas and thoughts about everything that are swirling around.

3 comments:

Snickerface said...

its weird to think you weren't popular before. you're so easy like, i found it hard to believe that people didnt like you right away.

Anonymous said...

i love the aeneid! [i.e., i'm a nerd!]

& i have come to realize something lately: everyone is totally confused about life etc all the time; adults are just better at lying about it

Stephanator said...

gwen, you like abby? hahaha =) jk

hannah, aeneid kinda sounds like "i'm a nerd" if you mumble terribly. weird.