Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bucket

So Sara inspired me to write this list. It's 25 things to do before I turn 25. Which gives me exactly 6 years to do them. So here they are, in no particular order other than what I thought of them in.

1. Live out my ideals
2. Lose weight/get in shape
3. Travel
4. Learn to cook
5. Learn to enjoy cleaning
6. Get a good self-esteem
7. Find my life's purpose
8. Learn how to dress/look classy
9. Write a novel
10. Grow my hair out
11. Make friends with all my sisters
12. Read my Bible/pray every day (and you'll grow, grow, grow)
13. Learn basic car maintenance
14. Fall in love (at this point, I start to sound like to A Walk to Remember and that is not okay. So pretend I don't)
15. Move out of California
16. Kiss in the rain
17. Have a white Christmas
18. Cut back on stuff
19. Go hiking
20. Go camping on the beach
21. Get a real tan
22. Get involved in a children's ministry
23. Feel good in a bikini
24. Have clear skin
25. Learn to decorate cheaply

2 comments:

Unknown said...

let's go hiking over christmas break. i just got hiking boots!

Anonymous said...

can i come?

i'll protect you from ravenous bears + such...