Saturday, November 29, 2008

USC vs. Notre Dame

So here I am. Back on the beautiful USC campus, waiting for the band (which plays in 4 hours). The difference from my normal game day routine? I have my laptop, so I can actually write this on-site. Red and yellow is dripping from every corner of campus, the air smells of beer and roasting hot dogs, and the conversations reverberate at a low hum. Damien Rice plays in my ear and I feel sleepy. I can't wait for the band to get here, to play Tusk for me. :)

School is almost over. I only have two more weeks....one week of classes, then a week of finals. Then Christmas break. Next week is going to be crazy. On top of my regular classes and tutoring sessions, I have two handbell concerts, a final, an oral presentation, a study session to lead, and other wrap-up stuff. Tuesday night is going to be so fun, though. Wind Ensemble concert, Christmas Tree Lane, yay.... :)

I can't wait for Christmas break. I am burned out, and TIRED. School has lost its sparkle for me this semester. I need to recharge. Almost. therreeeee.......

No comments: