Friday, January 30, 2009

Dear Man with No Name,

Hello. I don't know who you are, or what your name is. I do know you play tennis here and that you have blond hair. But I would just like to say, I saw you the other day and you really should stop.

I was driving by with some friends and I saw you, in the middle of the day (in broad daylight, no less) PEEING! by the side of the road right in front of the old person's home. Even if it hadn't traumatized me, think of all the damage that you could have done the senior citizens! There was no call for you to whip it out right there by the tree when there were perfectly good bathrooms all around campus. Or at least find a more private spot.

I could have forgiven you for that, but then I drove by a couple days later with the same friend and I saw you taking your pants off in the exact same spot, just across the street. I definitely saw you in your boxers and I did not want to see that. If I wanted to see a man in his boxers, I would go to the store and go to the men's underwear aisle to look at the underwear packs. But that's way too much work and it's more than just a little weird, so I would just like to say. Keep your clothes on in public!

So keep it in and keep them on.

Disgustedly,
Abby

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hm. Pretty sure that's illegal.


I used to have to stock the underwear section at Target, and some of those pictures are beyond awkward. And some of the men's underwear options are beyond inappropriate.