Monday, June 23, 2008

Hello, sunshine!

Update on my tooth: I need it pulled. =( And an implant which will cost something around $2500. Sorry, Mom and Dad!

Update on my job: I got a job at Marble Slab Creamery(which is like Coldstone but better!) and I'm working my first shift today at 1. So yeah. I hate the need for money.

And because of my job, I couldn't go to the desert to relax and tan with my mom and sisters. So I am home alone. Please don't stalk me now that I told you that.....ha just kidding.

I am a lazy bum.

The police called this morning (at least I think he said he was from some sort of police) and all I could think was that my mom and sisters crashed the car on the way out there. But he wanted to talk to Dad and he said he'd call back tomorrow. So I guess it wasn't too big of a deal. =)

4 comments:

Caleb said...

Uhmm. I love the way you nonchalantly just threw in that last bit about your mom and sisters. I will assume they are all ok. How is the car?

abigail said...

They didn't actually crash or anything. The police just wanted money from Dad. They're fine and the car's fine.

Anonymous said...

did he rob a bank or what?

Caleb said...

So... was it a shakedown? I am now more curious/confused.