Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Poop

I might have a real job. A week ago, I would have been relieved. Now I am disappointed. I just figured out yesterday (and cleared with Mom) that I could make my book editing money stretch over the whole summer and then I could go to Shallowbrook!! Yay! I wasn't able to find a job, no one was hiring me, and I'm only home for 8 more weeks before I go back to school. And I desperately want to go to Shallowbrook. So we decided that we would see what happened tonight at my job interview (because I figured that they wouldn't want to hire me for 7 weeks). Well, the interview went well and now I think I might have a job. The owner is going to call me tomorrow. =(

I need money. But I need Shallowbrook more. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can have my job! I won't be needing it pretty soon. =)

Anonymous said...

decisions, decisions...
God has been very kind to me as of late; either 'here' or 'no, you can't have it'. for your sake, i hope...oh, i dunno. why dont you clean stalls this summer? ;^)

Caleb said...

So is there resolution?